Opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Nailsea United Football Club
Opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Nailsea United Football Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 West Country Chat
 Somerset Music
 Treehouse Burning in London
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Gents
HMZ God

Trinidad and Tobago
2214 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2005 :  21:19:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is anyone going up to the Treehouse gig in London on 13th June??? I may well incorporate this on my latest rock tour, which so far is panning out to be:

10/06/05 - Electric 6, London
11/06/05 - The Subways/The Pipettes, Brighton
12/06/05 - The Pipettes, London
13/06/05 - Treehouse Bernard, London

Anyone hardcore enough to join us?

How are Treehouse getting back from the gig? Don't suppose anyone would like to give me a lift?

ZIDER

Gav
Cider Bus Convert

132 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2005 :  08:48:58  Show Profile  Visit Gav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Alright Gents!?

There are a few dedicated Treehouse Burners heading up to London but we're pretty much expecting to play to a new crowd.

We are heading up in the Managers people carrier and I'm afraid there won't be any room coming back mate.

Anyone else as hardcore as Gents and doing his London tour?
Go to Top of Page

Gents
HMZ God

Trinidad and Tobago
2214 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2005 :  14:12:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As i thought, it appears everyone is far too gay.

Who are the other Burners heading up?

ZIDER
Go to Top of Page

Gav
Cider Bus Convert

132 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2005 :  14:30:49  Show Profile  Visit Gav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Si Drummer Boy is bringing some work mates. He is based in Reading. And Tess is doing the same. She works in Hemel Hempstead. A few of Jamies mates were thinking of making a long weekend of it.

Who wants to witness the gig that gets us signed??
Go to Top of Page

Jeff the Chef
Thatchers Veteran

United Arab Emirates
672 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2005 :  15:05:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would be up for it but am busy that weekend. Sorry Gents.

....Don't Tell I Tell Ee
Go to Top of Page

Ricardiño
HMZ God

Brazil
841 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2005 :  15:49:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry missed this topic yesteday. I'll definitely be there schedule permitting. Where is the gig? Any chance of a freebie! I'll probably be able to get some mates along as well.

Make her day, put something in cider
Go to Top of Page

Gav
Cider Bus Convert

132 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2005 :  16:13:57  Show Profile  Visit Gav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Rich, if you get five people along I'll pay for your ticket.

It's at Dublin Castle, Camden on Monday 13th June.

www.treehouseburning.com for details.
Go to Top of Page

Ricardiño
HMZ God

Brazil
841 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2005 :  17:19:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've got two more already, and given that it's in Camden I'll probably be able to get a few more on top of that. How much are the tickets?

Go to Top of Page

el parso
White Lightning Beginner

5 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2005 :  17:57:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gavin, Jamie...

Defo up for coming to see you guys when you're playing London Village.

Could you send details through to my email matthewparsons101@hotmail.com and ill make sure i book a half day off either side of the gig to really get involved!

Rich - fancy a few beers that afternoon/night?
Go to Top of Page

Gents
HMZ God

Trinidad and Tobago
2214 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2005 :  19:33:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
all the details are on the website! http://www.treehouseburning.com/DublinCastleFlyer.jpg
it even tells you the tube (Camden Town)!

After just convincing myself that it was probably a silly idea to take 1.5 days off work to go to the gig when we are lucky enough to see the band in Bristol every few weeks... I have now been re-inspired by the enthusiastic response to this post and I now want to go again.

Im not sure if El Parso's all-dayer in Camden idea has just made things better or worse. and

ZIDER
Go to Top of Page

Gav
Cider Bus Convert

132 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2005 :  10:40:39  Show Profile  Visit Gav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Matt, Gents is right. All the details are on the website but feel free to email me on treehouseburning@hotmail.co.uk if you wanna know anything else.

I'll get your mobile number off you and we can go for a drink beforehand. Cheers mate!
Go to Top of Page

Ricardiño
HMZ God

Brazil
841 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2005 :  08:30:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah I'm up for a couple of beers. I've got quite a few definites now.

Go to Top of Page

Gents
HMZ God

Trinidad and Tobago
2214 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2005 :  19:46:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good and bad news for the rock tour, due to a lack of timeage off work availability i cant make the monday gig in London, but i have just noticed TB are playing the Louisiana the wednesday before so they can now kick-off a revised rock tour schedule!

08/06/05 - Treehouse Burning, Bristol
09/06/05 - The Cribs/The Chalets, London
10/06/05 - Electric 6, London
11/06/05 - The Subways/The Pipettes, Brighton

This is even better, The Chalets are my new favourite band of the moment, they are gonna be huge, catch em at a local venue soon, thats my advice.

ZIDER
Go to Top of Page

Gav
Cider Bus Convert

132 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2005 :  16:47:14  Show Profile  Visit Gav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello,

At this London gig we will be supporting KUBB.

These guys are signed to Mercury Records and will be on this coming Fridays Jools Holland!

Should be an awesome evening!!!
Go to Top of Page

Gav
Cider Bus Convert

132 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2005 :  08:37:58  Show Profile  Visit Gav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Flyers for tonight here:

http://www.treehouseburning.com/DublinCastleFlyer.jpg
Go to Top of Page

Ricardiño
HMZ God

Brazil
841 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2005 :  08:58:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A good first London outing for The Burning last night. It was the first time for me that I've been able to get to one of the gigs and I was very impressed. My friends thought you were brilliant too.

Come back soon Gav, you're easily good enough to play some decent venues up here. I've seen some much much worse bands than you play in London!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Nailsea United Football Club © HannahMoreZider.co.uk Go To Top Of Page