Opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Nailsea United Football Club
Opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Nailsea United Football Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 West Country Chat
 Nailsea Chat
 Fiesta Jungla
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jungle Jim
HMZ God

Falkland Islands
1872 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2005 :  10:26:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If anyone was listening to Radio 1 this morning the Scott Mills show was being broadcast live from the Fiesta Jungla in Magalluf, where of course the name and character "Jungle Jim" was born!

Gents
HMZ God

Trinidad and Tobago
2214 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2005 :  10:53:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I listened to it, im sure the shouts in the background would have been much more offensive if us lot were staying at this particular time, especially as we would have probably just been getting in around that time.

That bloke who claimed he'd seen the fattest hen night ever out the night before must have flown over straight from the RM Bar last night i think.

ZIDER
Go to Top of Page

Ricardiño
HMZ God

Brazil
841 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2005 :  18:08:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was listening to it for a bit but didn't realise it was the Jungla!

Mind you were they actually there? Or were they even in Magalluf? The Fiesta is the epicentre of lying, but then again they would haveto be ther eto cath the lying disease so that doesn't really work does it!

Make her day, put it in cider
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Nailsea United Football Club © HannahMoreZider.co.uk Go To Top Of Page