Opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Nailsea United Football Club
Opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Nailsea United Football Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 West Country Chat
 Somerset Music
 WURZELS: 'Cider' single - St George's Day
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

charliestumpy
White Lightning Beginner

15 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2007 :  05:49:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Following on from Thatchers advert earlier, Tony Blackburn is on new redone 3 Wurzels-songs CD/vinyl out this Shakespeare's birthdate.

Does anyone please know how to find out next home game at Ashton Gate as they do not stick it on poster outside ground - ta.

Gents
HMZ God

Trinidad and Tobago
2214 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2007 :  09:50:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by charliestumpy

Does anyone please know how to find out next home game at Ashton Gate as they do not stick it on poster outside ground - ta.

Hello Charlie,

You could probably try the Bristol City website - http://www.bcfc.co.uk or websites with football fixtures on such as www.bbc.co.uk or http://home.skysports.com/ or the local newspaper. The Rotherham website probably has it too.

Will be off to buy the Wurzels single later, just hope their cover of Ferry To Glastonbury isn't a disco remix!

ZIDER
Go to Top of Page

charliestumpy
White Lightning Beginner

15 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2007 :  08:56:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ta for reply - I bought 2 yellow vinyls and CD of St George's Day Wurzels release - great.

I have contacted/visited Brity on quite a few occasions explaining that in the old-recent days they/others had even 1 poster or whatever at ground delineating next events there ...

With 7000 PCs etc at my disposal I can find out if footie or the Stones or Billy Graham is at Ashton gate (or even footie or rugby...), but I know of plenty of human beings like myself who walk past ground who would like to know what's on there ...

So far, I understand that Cambridge United display forthcoming fixtures/events, but am still amazed that Bristol City do not realize that communicating efficiently with the community is a good thing.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Nailsea United Football Club © HannahMoreZider.co.uk Go To Top Of Page