Opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Nailsea United Football Club
Opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Nailsea United Football Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 West Country Chat
 Somerset Music
 South West
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

charliestumpy
White Lightning Beginner

15 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2007 :  08:50:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shall appeal again please for 5 unobtainable Wurzels songs (I share the rest you can't buy on e.g. SoulSeek).

Albert's funny farm
I shot JR
All fall down
Manooer
Forget me not

These are unobtainable anywhere to buy, and I can't believe that noone has these/will not share them on e.g. YouSendIt.
Thanks.

Edited by - charliestumpy on 23/02/2009 08:43:22

charliestumpy
White Lightning Beginner

15 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2009 :  07:12:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
... Still looking PLEASE for the above 5 songs/to share legally with others what we cannot buy (have bought all I can ... special favourites I confess are my Adge vinyls although I still love Wurzels now) ...

'Freshly Cut' went for about £34 on eBay last week ... I decided to stop at £33 as for 2 songs it is overpriced - songs could sell on e.g. iTunes etc ...

Here is my last vinyl purchase (a bit manky, but I like it anyway - goes great after playing Adge 'At the end of my old cigar' = ta Wurzels for putting that on your fine website).

http://www.yousendit.com/download/dVlxWmdzTkw1aWJIRGc9PQ
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Nailsea United Football Club © HannahMoreZider.co.uk Go To Top Of Page