Opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Nailsea United Football Club
Opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Nailsea United Football Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Nailsea United Football Club Forums
 Football Chat
 Everton = Great, Spurs = Crap (as at 16/8/08)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Vice
Cider Bus Convert

341 Posts

Posted - 14/12/2007 :  00:41:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry ships but you are, and will always remain, for a long time, a "cup team". when it comes to being consistent (which you may not understand the meaning as a player) that scouse s**t will never win the Premiership. you have "YOUR" cup final on sunday. even if you beat us you still wont win PREM. Which by the way we may have dominated over the last 15 years.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff the Chef
Thatchers Veteran

United Arab Emirates
672 Posts

Posted - 14/12/2007 :  07:41:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by shippers

Haha Jungle Jim… please do yourself a favour and jump off ‘The Scums’ attack on Benitez!

Although I have a soft spot for Everton, I am not an Everton fan. I am a city fan. Liverpoo fans just irritate me and it's easy to wind them up.

....Don't Tell I Tell Ee
Go to Top of Page

shippers
Cider Bus Convert

361 Posts

Posted - 14/12/2007 :  08:25:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It pains Ferguson and the lemmings that follow the scum to see Liverpool’s success in the cups and especially Europe… 5 Times. So I will take that.

However, I am confident Liverpool won’t take the 28 years it took Manure to win the league. Plus I can assure you that Liverpool won’t get relegated like the United scum did.

I’m really looking forward to Sunday’s game. Just wish the weasel Neville was playing so Torres can show the world how sh1t the little dwarf really is.
Go to Top of Page

The Kid--9
Blackthorn Experimenter

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2007 :  08:47:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BIN DIPPERS 0 MANCHESTER UNITED 1 - MERRY CHRISTMAS

Another 6 points of you lot this season 1 reckon!!

Lend me £10 and I'll buy you a drink
Go to Top of Page

shippers
Cider Bus Convert

361 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2007 :  09:32:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have only one thing to say about the game… SMASH AND GRAB!

I think most teams would find it difficult to break down a six man defence. Negative tactics from the scum looks like that’s the road they are taking to try to win the league!!! I can’t argue with that.

However, if Liverpool are not challenging at the end of the season I would like to see Arsenal win it because they are by far the best footballing side in the premiership. They were fantastic yesterday and to be fair Chelsea tried to play positive football too.
Go to Top of Page

Hortz
Blackthorn Experimenter

Brazil
74 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2007 :  10:32:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smash and grab? yes
3 points? yes
unhappy scousers? yes

Merry Christmas!!!

Edited by - Hortz on 17/12/2007 10:33:20
Go to Top of Page

Smithy
HMZ God

Solomon Islands
1073 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2007 :  08:52:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good result for Liverpoo last night! Was Rafa watching a different game? He claimed Liverpool played well when infact they were awful! Crouch should be banned for about 10 games for that tackle too! Shocking!

Hannah More Zider......
In the Dogging Tent
Go to Top of Page

shippers
Cider Bus Convert

361 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2007 :  10:32:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did Liverpool play last night? Sorry I didn’t realise there was an important game last night!!!

Oh hang on; it was that major competition cup competition… The Carling Cup!

It would be well embarrassing if the kids from Arsenal beat Spurs in the next round and knock them out of the only cup you could realistically win (cos no other teams take it seriously!!!)

p.s. I’m looking forward to the Champions League draw tomorrow morning :)
Go to Top of Page

Smithy
HMZ God

Solomon Islands
1073 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2007 :  11:29:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So are you saying that treble you won a few years ago is worthless? Its funny how when you are still in it you claim its a cup worth winning but now your out its worthless!

Typical Liverpool fan - Full of s**t!

Not going to comment on Crouch's disgraceful tackle?

Hannah More Zider......
In the Dogging Tent
Go to Top of Page

shippers
Cider Bus Convert

361 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2007 :  12:53:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Didn’t see it mate… as I said before I didn't know the game was on last night so I went shopping instead!
Go to Top of Page

Smithy
HMZ God

Solomon Islands
1073 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2007 :  13:54:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good to see your a real fan then! Instead of watching your team you go shopping! Very very gay!

Hannah More Zider......
In the Dogging Tent
Go to Top of Page

Maddog
Cider Bus Convert

Kyrgyzstan
217 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2007 :  00:50:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone else noticed that as we rapidily near christmas, despite millions of pounds of investment, Liverpool are closer to the so called smaller clubs fighting for UEFA cups spots than they are to big three fighting it out for the title?

Money well spent me thinks!!!
Go to Top of Page

Jeff the Chef
Thatchers Veteran

United Arab Emirates
672 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2007 :  09:21:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by shippers

Did Liverpool play last night? Sorry I didn’t realise there was an important game last night!!!

Oh hang on; it was that major competition cup competition… The Carling Cup!

It would be well embarrassing if the kids from Arsenal beat Spurs in the next round and knock them out of the only cup you could realistically win (cos no other teams take it seriously!!!)

p.s. I’m looking forward to the Champions League draw tomorrow morning :)

I'm sure if I could be bothered I could find you saying that cup was a well won vicotry on these forums!

....Don't Tell I Tell Ee
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Nailsea United Football Club © HannahMoreZider.co.uk Go To Top Of Page