Opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Nailsea United Football Club
Opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Nailsea United Football Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Cider
 Cider Chat
 Over 100 Ciders!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gents
HMZ God

Trinidad and Tobago
2214 Posts

Posted - 27/10/2006 :  09:39:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is a cider festival in Bath during Feb offering up 100+ different ciders - http://www.ents24.com/web/event/1092641/The_Bath_Cider_Festival.html

Think i'll be going to the Friday night session.

ZIDER

Al Caholic
Cider Bus Convert

Vatican City
145 Posts

Posted - 27/10/2006 :  13:53:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Count I in

Al
Zider I up barkeep!
Go to Top of Page

Gents
HMZ God

Trinidad and Tobago
2214 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2007 :  12:32:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
More details here:

The Bath Cider Festival will have over 60 different ciders, as well as pork, apple and stuffing rolls for sale. Advanced tickets are £5.00 per session available from the box office or the Bath Pavilion website, or £6.00 on the door. The entrance fee includes a limited edition Bath Cider Festival glass (while stocks last!) The Mangledwurzels will be playing two 45 minute sets at each session; exact times to be confirmed. Note: This is now only a two day event!

We got 7 of us going so far and there are only about 50 tickets left so get em quick.

ZIDER
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Nailsea United Football Club © HannahMoreZider.co.uk Go To Top Of Page